Monday 29 June 2009

Truly Scrumptious challenge entry

Well its lovely to see the sun out again today although its so hot we don't feel like doing anything. I am off to the Newbury craft show on Saturday, which I am really looing forward to. Hope its not too hot that dayas its always a very busy show.
Anyway onto the card I have made today for this weeks Truly Scrumptious challenge http://www.trulyscrumptiouschallenges.blogspot.com/. The theme this week was a sketch which I have followed. The image is from Whiff of Joy http://www.shop.whiffofjoy.com/ called Willow with flower basket . I have coloured her in with Promakers. The backing paper is from Basic Grey 6 x 6 Boxer pad. The flowers are Flora Doodles which I got on my craft day out on Saturday, I have also punched some stamens and used a brad to finish the flowers off nicely. The sentiment is a stamp from Cuddly Buddly http://cuddlybuddly.com/ which I have then cut out with my nesties. The corner on the top right hand side of the card is a cuttlebug die. Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Julie, gorgeous papers and my favourite WOJ image! Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Julie, love the WOJ image, and the colours are great. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x