Saturday 6 February 2010

A coloured baby girl card

Here is a card I got around to making for a challenge this week. I hadn't thought of it before but you don't normally see many coloured baby new baby cards in the shops and thought this was something different. I bought the download from Crafts U Print. This is another design by Astrid which I have printed out and then decoupaged. I have also put a fine silver peel off around the base edges. This card rocks also from side to side, I love movement on cards as it makes them so different.
I am entering this card into Just cute bears challenge Blog here as the theme this week is a congratulations card which must have a teddy on it somewhere.

Thanks for looking, I hope everyone is having a great weekend x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my this is simply adorable. Thanks for playing along with Just Cute Bears this week. Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x