Thursday 3 June 2010

A card for Andre

This is the other card I made for Andre with the French theme (They are French) on behalf of my Step Mum Brenda. I have used a rubber stamp from Joanna Sheen called Monsieur Lofty, I thought it was great as soon as I saw it as my Dad and Step mum moved out to France 6/7 years ago, we have stayed with them in the Summer which is great, My Dad is a fantastic cook and my daughters love to swim so they are just happy in my Dads swimming pool the whole time.

I have coloured the image in with Promarkers, faux stitched around the edges with a Marvey Le Plume pen. Cut out the flag with my nesties and layered onto card. I added the name with gold peel offs and used gold straight lines around the edges of the blue card. The ribbon was a reel I brought from Hobbycraft.

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Polka Doodles Sew and sew
Crafty Catz The boyz are back
The Crafty Pad Card for a male
Cupcake Craft Summer Delights
The pink elephant Gotta wear shades
Papertake Weekly Fun, Fun, Fun
My time to craft Wild thing
Simon says stamp male card

Thanks for looking x

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the image and the colours are wonderful. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week with your lovely work.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your stamp!! I like the work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Julie, love the different images and the great colours. Thanks for joining in at The Crafty Pad this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is brilliant Julie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card, thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Crafty Pad.
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh La La, your card is great. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles in our'Sew and Sew' challenge - lovely to see your work! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! I love the bright colours! Thanks for joining us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card, love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic! brilliant images and gorgeous design and colours! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab card -thanks for joining in MTTC challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sew cute! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous work. Thanks so much for joining in with Polka Doodles Sew and Sew challenge.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x