Wednesday 25 August 2010

Richards Birthday Card


Sorry I have not been blogging recently, I have been on a wonderful holiday in Portugal and then I've been catching up on a few bits and pieces and making a few cards for people that have asked me to make some for them.

Here is a card I have made for my Sister Louise's partner Richard. I have used an aperture card and added acetate into the middle. I then added the Decoupage onto the acetate.

I have cut out the name Richard with my Olivia Cuttlebug alphabet dies with red card and added the sentiment Cheers at the bottom.

It was Richards birthday in July but we did not have the chance to celebrate then so we decided to have a birthday celebration for Richards birthday, my birthday (27th August), my Sister Louise's birthday (28th August) and my hubby Barry's birthday (5th September) on 5th September. We are going to our favourite restaurant for a slap up meal, can't wait.

Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x