Sunday 17 October 2010

The first taste of snow


Here is a christmas card I have made using a Karens Doodles image called 1st taste of snow which I have coloured with Promarkers.
I have followed the sketch over at Inspirational card sketches
I have used two patterned papers both from a pack of Dovecraft Christmas blues paper pack and added 4 glittered card snowflakes cut using a Martha Stewart Snowflake punch and then added Anita's Glitterations around the outside of the card and used a sentiment silver peel off at the bottom. I have also added stickles on the snowflakes in the image and on the blue card scallops which I cut out with my nesties. I have also added faux stitching around the image with a Marvey Le Plume pen.

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Inspirational card sketches Inspirational card sketches Sketch
Karens Doodles USA Recipe
Incey Wincey Faux it up
A spoonful of sugar Winter wonderland
Digital Tuesday Sew Special
Inspirational card sketches Sketch
Just inspirational Stamped project - either digi or inked

Thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. Lovel card Julie, great paper! love her in blue to, thanks for joining us at karens doodles. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Beautiful paper and what an adorable image.
    Thanks for joining us sugar girls over at A Spoon Full of Sugar!
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image she is so cute. Many thanks for joining us this week at ICS. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Fun! Great image and I love the tree background. Perfect for the image. :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image, and you coloured it beautifully.
    Thanks for joinng us at Karens Doodles this week. Hope to see you again
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, how cute, what a frosty feel you achieved! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational with your lovely card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x