Tuesday 9 November 2010

Hope you recover soon Michelle



Here is a card I have made for my Hubby's secretary Michelle as she has had a little accident. She was standing on a chair and fell off breaking her foot and gaining a few bumps and bruises so I made a card to cheer her up.

The image is a Dustin Pike digi image called Ouch dragon. I have also mirrored the image so I could put them back to back. The image has been coloured in with Promarkers. I used a piece of pink A4 card to make this stepper card.

The wording has been die cut using my Cuttlebug Olivia Alphabet. The actual message says Michelle Don't stand on chairs, I have also added elaborate corners in the front, they have been die cut using a Cuttlebug die.I have also added the word ouch on both sides.

I got a piece of invisable thread and stuck between the 2 images and then stuck the other ends on each side, The dragon can actually flip over so making it a fun card to hopefully cheer her up.

Hope you recover soon Michelle

I am entering this card into the following challenge
Critter Sketch Dragons

Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

  1. super fun card! I'm sure she will get a kick out of it. Thanks for playing the Critter Sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love your design! Thanks for joining us at the Critter Sketch Challenge and we hope you will join us again next week!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    CSCB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.. and funny sentiment.. I'm sure she will love it!


    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog.. hope to see you again next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative. Thanks for visiting the CSC blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute for a get well card!! Adorable DP image. Thanks so much for joining us at Critter Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the neat fold and cute dragon! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x