Wednesday 15 December 2010

Happy Birthday Ju



This is the birthday card I made for my friend Ju who's birthday is today
Happy Birthday Ju
I have scored lines to create embossed diamond shapes on the lilac card and stuck a lilac gem on each join. The image is a Lili of the Valley and comes as a square, I cut out with my large scalloped square nestie and matted onto some darker purple card also cut out with the large scalloped nestie.
The main flower has been made using a Nellie Snellen punch and then the Nellie Snellen embossing punch and a clear gem in the centre. The other flowers are made using 2 sizes of X-Cut daisy punches and lilac gems in the centre.
I have used Anita's glitterations to create a border around both pieces of the lilac card. I have used silver peel offs to create the sentiment.
I have added a photo showing the side of the card as well as the one underneath which shows the card from the front.

Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love your beautiful card, its so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous in Lilac, love it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful BD card this is for your friend! Love the fold on this. Do you have instructions for this? I've never seen this style before and would love to try this.
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x