Thursday 6 January 2011

Happy New year - My first post since 2010


Happy New Year everyone, this is my first post of 2011, I can't believe that I have only just got around to making something for a challenge.

I donated the money required to receive the fantastic template from Cards Etc It was very easy to put together. I used just 1 sheet of A5 card and a piece of 6 x 6 patterned paper from the honey and hugs collection. I brought the chocolate sticks from Lidl, I'd never noticed them before and was worried that I wouldn't find something the right size to fit in it.

I have added pink gems and the letters to spell Freya (as that is my daughters name and I thought she'd love one) using my Wingo Zingo Sizzlit alphabet. I also made a daisy flower using two sizes of X-Cut punches and a gem in the middle and some pink ribbon. There is also a stand at the back so it sits upright, a really fantastic idea, I am so glad I saw the template on their challenge blog.

I entering this project into the following challenges
Cards Etc

Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x