Tuesday 27 September 2011

OMG I have some fantastic news to share with you

As many of you know I participated in Karens Doodles christmas blog hop last week as I love Karens images, The hop was amazing, the DT are super talented and gave us lots of inspiration.

I have won the top prize with my gatefolded easel card and have won all 13 amazing new christmas images, I am jumping up and down with excitement, what a fantastic prize. I can't wait to receive them now so I can make a start on my christmas cards. Thank you for choosing me as the winner.

I also won an image on Kellys and Shelbys own blogs for leaving comments during the blog hop but I have asked them if they are able to choose another lucky winner as I won all 13 images anyway so hopefully some other participants will get chosen to win their images

Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. WTG Julie, how awesome is that!

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news Julie! Well done you! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer Julie this is fantastic news way to go girl, enjoy.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x