Wednesday 10 October 2012

My hand made Bottle cover for our Anything but a card challenge over at Pennys

We have a new challenge over at Pennys and here is my DT project

Our theme for this week is 

Anything but a card

So I decided to make a hexagon shaped gift bottle cover from scratch

The image I have used is from our lovely sponsor 



We also have 2 other sponsors

and 

Sassy Studio Designs 
check out the challenge blog to see what my other team mates have come up and to join in the fun 
I have used white card and green and red paper from my stash, the papers I have used are from the Wine Buffs CD, I have also used red ribbon, a silver corkscrew charm and a Spellbinders label 22 die to cut the image 

I am entering this project into the following challenges

Crafty Sentiments Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenges Anything Goes
Flourishes Treats
Papelitos Stamps Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly  All creatures great and small
Partytime Tuesdays Anything but a card
Sassy Cheryls Happy Birthday
Through the craft room door Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday Things with wings
Crafts and me  Anything Goes
Divas by design  Anything Goes

Thanks for looking 
x

8 comments:

  1. I love this and the corkscrew charm is fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Great! will make a fabulous gift too!
    Great to see you at Top Tip Tuesday challenge this time for our Things with Wings Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a brilliant bottle cover. Thank you for joining us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet dragon with wings. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Things with Wings challenge.

    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this! Love your birthday bottle of wine all decorated up and that bottle opener charm is ADORABLE!! A lot of work here and the outcome is wonderful :)

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
    Have a great one!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x