Wednesday 21 August 2013

My DT card for Pennys new challenge


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Pennys Challenges 
Our theme for you this week is 

Dies and/or Punches

We have two fabulous sponsors 

The Paper Shelter

Prize - $20 Gift Certificate

  and


 Prize - 3 Digi images of winners choice

so head on over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations using either diecuts or punches or both

The lovely image I have used is by The Paper Shelter,
its called There's a penguin in my cocoa

The papers I have used are from an A5 pad from Forever Friends, its called Santa's on his way

I have also used circle and scalloped circle nesties, a circle sentiment clear stamp by Lili of the valley, blue satin ribbon and used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch and glitter card to cut the snowflakes


Thanks for looking 
x

5 comments:

  1. What a totally adorable image! A lovely Christmas card, your colours are so pretty, and I love the snowflakes, they are so delicate!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! What a lovely Christmas card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, such a beautiful card made with the sweetest little image, and wonderfully festive colors. Love your snowflakes swirling around and the circular theme. Very pretty! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Julie, I love that cute little penguin!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x