Sunday 13 October 2013

My DT Card for Lacy Sunshine

Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at 


We have some exciting news to share

We are now going to have 2 random.org winners instead of just the one 

The first winner will get 5 images of their choice as their prize and the second winner will get  to choose 3 of Heather's wonderful images 
The top 3 also get to choose 1 image too! How great is that 

We also have 4 new DT members to annoucnce too

Our theme for this fortnight is 

Fall Colours

Head over to our challenge blog HERE to enter your fall creations and to see what the rest of the team have made to give you some inspiration 

Here are the details for my card

I made a 6 x 6 inch card 

The gorgeous image I got to work with for my card is called 
Eleanor & Pickles Autumn Harvest 
Its available in the Lacy Sunshine Stamp Store

I used Copic Pens to colour

The 3 pretty autumnal coloured papers, which I have matted onto some brown card before sticking to the the card, are from a A4 paper pack from Docrafts, called Tilly Daydream

I have also used a scalloped circle nestie, plain circle nestie, Brittania rose petal die and rose leaf die

I added gold peel offs in each scallop of the circle and added pearlescent green card candi to the centre of the flowers and added brown pearls to the top left hand corner and the bottom right hand corner to finish the card off

I am entering this card into the following changes 

To be updated 

Thanks for looking 
x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie, love all the colours her, with your cute image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the colours and papers you have picked - and aren't Eleanor and Pickles cute too!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this just shouts Autumn! Such beautiful work..love the layout and the flowers are such a great touch. Lovely! hugs xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling, Julie! Love your layout and fab Fall colors. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I love your layout and your fall colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x