Monday 3 February 2014

My DT card for Sketch and Stash Challenges


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Sketch and Stash challenges 


aere is the sketch you need to follow this fortnight


We have two lovely sponsors for this challenge 


and 



so head on over to the challenge blog HERE for further info on the challenge and to see what the rest of the team have made to inspire you

Here are the details of my card

I have used a lovely image by our sponsor Inky Impressions

It's called Carrot Patch Bunny and has been coloured using Copics

I have used papers from my stash, ribbon from my stash, Prima flowers with card candi in the centre and added two die cut shapes in the corners, spellbinders circle and scalloped circle nesties and gold peel offs in each scallop

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Alphabet Challenge Zesty Colours
Craftitude Challenges  Anything goes or I see fluffy (Bunny)
QKR Stampede  Anything Goes
Stempelsonne  Animals
4 Krafty Girlz  Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
x

7 comments:

  1. beautiful card. I like the image very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Julie - fabulous bright and cheery colours.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this Julie and the perfect colours for this spring image - roll on Spring! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh was für ein schönes Kärtchen!
    Das Motiv ist ja auch süß!

    Danke das Du bei der Stempelsonnen Challenge mitmachst.

    Liebe Grüße
    Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine sehr schöne Karte.
    Danke daß du bei der SsC mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card with great paper choices and that orange just sets it off. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes." Good Luck.

    Karal DT for QKR Stampede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card - love your 'zesty' spring colours. Thanx for sharing with at the Alphabet Challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x