Sunday 25 May 2014

My DT card for our new challenge at Lacy Sunshine


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine Challenges 


Our theme for you this fortnight is 

Die and/or Punches

So head on over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations and to see what my talented team mates have made to hopefully give you some inspiration 

The gorgeous image I have used is called Rory Sweet Urchin and is available in the Lacy Sunshine Store 
I coloured her with Copics

Other ingredients used for my swing card

Green card
Designer paper ( Papermania Clare Curds signature 12 x 12 paper pad)
Go Kreate die
Craftwork Cards card candi
Cheery Lynn leaf flourish die
Sue Wilsons Faux Quilled Blooms dies
Memory Box butterfly die

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

Avenue 613 Anything Goes
A Creative Romance  Girly Creations
Crafty Catz  Anything Goes

Thanks for looking 
x

3 comments:

  1. fab card shape thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, love the dies
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card and I love the flower die, Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz this week
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x