Wednesday 2 July 2014

My DT card for Pennys Challenges


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Pennys Challenges 

Our theme for you this week is 

Buttons, Butterflies or Bows

We have a fab Sponsor


With a prize of 5 digis of winners choice

so hop on over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations

I have used Buttons and a Bow on my card

The gorgeous image I have used, which I coloured with Copics, is called  Present Surprise and is available from Kenny K Downloads
I have also used 6 x 6 papers from K & Co Hopscotch Paper Pad
Die-namics Button Quartet Die Set
Craftwork Cards card candi
Yellow Crossgrain ribbon for bow
Computer generated sentiment

I am entering this card into the following challenges

4 Krafty Girlz Anything Goes
Graph It Markers  Anything goes with a marker
SisterAct  Anything Goes
Crafting at the weekend  Anything Goes
Sunflower Fields Designs  Anything Goes
Ditzie Digi Designs  Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
x

2 comments:

  1. This is just delightful. Love the cheerful colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and co-ordinating papers.Thank you for joining us at Crafting at the Weekend
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x