Sunday 17 August 2014

My DT card for Lacy Sunshine


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine 


Our theme for you this fortnight is

Back to school

So please hop over to the challenge blog HERE as we would love to see your back to school creations and also check out with my talented team mates have made

I decided to make a card in a box as they are so popular at the moment

The gorgeous image I have used, which has been coloured with Copics, is called Zoe back to school, isn't she cute!
She is available from the Lacy Sunshine Stamp Store here
If you haven't visited Lacy Sunshine Stamps before check them out HERE

To make the box I just took a piece of A4 card Landscape and scored it at 7, 14, 21 cm and 28cm, I then turned it to portrait and scored at 11cm down to the 21 cm score line and from the 28cm score line to the edge of the card to leave the 4th panel unscored, then using red tape stuck the tab to section one

I cut the score lines down to the horizontal line and folded the sections back on themselves, took some spare card to cut the little sections to stick my image and sentiment onto

The papers and school related items are all from a Nitwits collection called Live n Learn, its just perfect to enhance a back to school image and project

The sentiment was a freebie from Articrafts by Rebecca which I have had a long time, I added this to the centre section with acetate so it could stick out from behind Zoe

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Art by miran Anything Goes
Sisteract  Anything Goes
Di's digi designs  Back to school
Pumpkin Spice  Children
Avenue 613  Anything Goes
Kenny K  Kids

Thanks for looking
 x

2 comments:

  1. Fab box card, love the image, school house and the papers. Brilliant design. Thank you for joining us at Art by Mi Ran for our 12th Anything Goes challenge. Kerry, DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that school as the back panel and all the fun things you stuck on the flaps! Thank you for sharing your project & creativity at our house!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x