Wednesday 22 October 2014

Check Mate! Our new challenge over at Inky Impressions

 
 

Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Inky Impressions Challenges

Our theme for you this week is 

Check Mate

We would love you to hop over and join in the fun so please head to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations and to see that my talented team mates have made to hopefully inspire you

The adorable owl image, which I have coloured with Copics,  is called Summer Fun Owl and is available in the Inky Impressions online store HERE

I have also used the following ingredients to finish my card off

Olive Check backing paper from a Pink Petticoat download called Little Check
Craftwork Cards card candi
Brown spotty crossgrain ribbon
Corner rouner punch around  the image and green mat

adding the sentiment to a pop up in the centre of the card as shown in the the third photo 

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

To be updated 

Thanks for looking 
x

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so cool Julie! That's an awesome fold & super cute image you used....very nice Hun!
    DT Sis Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love that fold hunnie, its great!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x