Tuesday 4 November 2014

My DT card for Digi Choosday - Thank you in winter colours

 
 

Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Digi Choosday


This week our challenge is

Thank you in winter colours

We would love you to hop on over and join in, so head over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your Thank you Cards and to see what my talented team mates have also made to hopefully inspire you

 I always associate the colour brown with winter, when the leaves have all fallen from the trees and we are just left with the brown branches and trunks which is why I chose to use brown

I have used the new fantastic Winston Digital Download for my card, it's the full collection that is also available on the Winston CD, but you can now download it immediately after payment,  no waiting for delivery or P & P charges.
The gorgeous image, which is called Winston writing a letter, and the beautiful spotty paper is also included in the download, which is available in the Polkadoodles Digiworld store HERE
You can buy the digi image singly if you wish, it's called Winston get in touch and is available in the store HERE

I have also used the following to add the finishing touches to my card

Spellbinders Magestic squares for the corners
Spellbinders Thank You die
Brown spotty crossgrain ribbon
Craftwork Cards card candi
Irridescent domed peel offs

I am entering this card into the following challenges

To be updated

Thanks for looking
x

14 comments:

  1. Great card style, unusual and I like it. Winston is always a winner though! :) Y x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww how cute is Winston lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card Julie...Is a lovely style isnt it...And is great to be on the team.

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry my IPad is being finicky..... What I was trying to say is I absolutely love teddybearrs and I think you did an amazing job! xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design of card and I love Winston so much. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable, love the sepia colour tones :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie, love them polka dots background paper, it "s perfect for the lovely bear. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card. Love the great fold you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that unusual fold, Julie and Winston is such a cutie! That paper is gorgeous and I love your perfectly matched polka dot ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great Julie, love the fold!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! I love the card design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute Card, I'm so excited to be working with you at Digi Choosday
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card and a fab fold.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x