Sunday 24 July 2016

My Creative Designer Card for Lacy Sunshine

 
Here is my Creative Designer Card for Lacy Sunshine 
 
Our theme as always is 
 
Anything Goes 
 
We'd love you to hop on over and join in the fun so hop over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations and to see what the rest of the design team have made to hopefully inspire you 
 
 The sweet image is called Bashful Boo Munchkin and is available in the Lacy Sunshine Stamp Shop HERE

I have coloured with the following Copics





I have also used the following to finish my card

Crealies on the edge 13 die
Tattered Lace Happy Birthday sentiment die
3 silver round gems in bottom left corner
Pink and White Bakers Twine
Pink organza ribbon with round silver gem in centre

Thanks for looking 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x