Wednesday 15 July 2009

Altered Candles - Stamping on Candles



These are the two altered candles I have made for the girls christenings this week photographed out of the cellophane wrapping so you can see them better. I followed the instructions here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/stamping_on_candles/ I used a forever friends christening bear stamp (which I also used on their christening cards so they match) and coloured with H2o's on the tissue paper before melting into the candle and the personalisation I printed from my laptop onto the tissue paper. I hope they like them.
I am going to enter Charisma Cards challenge http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/2009/07/challenge-27-alter-it.html the theme this week was to alter something. Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Julie.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning. Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet are these candles?...I love them. Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a comment and joining in on the Giveaway. Lots of luck.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are fab Julie, well done you for making them I'm not as brave as you and would probably end up with my images smudged over the candles lol :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are fab and a gorgeous image. Have a good evening

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x