Sunday 5 July 2009

No card from me today - I went to Newbury yesterday

Well no card today from me as I am going to be busy have a craft sort out. I went to Newbury craft show yesterday and spent far too much as usual, these are the goodies I came home with. I actually managed to get hold of a Martha Stewart Doily lace punch and the heart one too, I have been trying to get hold of them for ages online but everyone has sold out so I was really chuffed to find a stall selling them and I saved on postage charges too!!
It was a great show and I am really pleased with my goodies. I'm hoping to go to Alexandra Palace show in September too so I better get saving, I never realised shopping for craft bits was so addictive before I started making cards, all my spare cash ends up spent on crafty bits. I can't wait to play with my new stash soon. I hope everyone is having a great weekend, thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, look at this lot - you will have loads of fun with these!
    I started card making in order to save money - hee hee hee, ha ha ha - little did I know!!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stash, I was there on Saturday too, got lots of lovely goodies, an MS punch or two!! LOL the above comment - making cards to save money HA HA!
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x