Saturday 23 January 2010

A huge thank you to my new blogging friend Jill

I would like to say a very big thank you to my new blogging friend Jill for being so kind for sending this beautiful, stunning work of art to my poorly daughter. I commented on her blog that the image was fantastic and it reminded me of my poor daughter Freya who has been in bed since last Sunday night with proper flu (it definitely is not just a cold) and she was so kind to send it to Freya to cheer her up whilst she is feeling so poorly.
I love absolutely everything about this card, the layout, the colours and image the flowers, dotty ribbon there is so my detail on this card and the photo does not do this card any justice.

Jill is very talented so if you haven't seen her amazing cards hop over to her blog here I haven't finished looking at it all yet as there is so much inspiration on her blog.

Thanks again Jill, your kind gesture really made Freyas day and put a smile back on her face.

1 comment:

  1. aww Julie thank you so much for your lovely words (you make me blush) I hope Freya is feeling better and managing to eat something, you take care hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x