Friday 29 January 2010

A stair step card

Here is a card a friend of a friend asked me to make for her Fiance Mark for his birthday on 3rd February. I have made a side stair step card.I printed brick pattern onto A4 card and then cut and folded to create the steps. The image is a digi stamp from the George at work range by Charmed Cards and Crafts which I coloured in with Promarkers. The wording has been die cut with by Cuttlebug Olivia alphabet and my Big Shot.

I am going to enter this card into A spoonful of sugars challenge this week which was to make anything you like Blog here

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. aww fab card Julie, love the step style. Hope Freya is feeling better now hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x