Wednesday 23 November 2011

My DT card for Pennys Tie one on Challenge

Here is the card I made for our challenge over at Pennys this week. The challenge is to tie one on so why not hop over and join in the fun HERE. Our sponsor this week is Stretch and Bubbles


The image is a Stretch and Bubbles digi image which I have coloured with Copics. I have also decoupaged the bird and the baubles.

I have used paper from a 6 x 6 paper pad from Trimcraft. I have edged the paper with gold fine line peel offs. I ran some green card through a snowflakes embossing folder then matted onto gold card, then added two red eyelets so I would be able to tie one on for the challenge.

I have used 2 Marianne Creatables bauble dies on gold card and then stuck one onto red paper and one with green. I have tied the red one on by threading ribbon through the two eyelets and through the hole in the bauble and tied in a knot, with the green bauble I have just put some ribbon though the hole and tied and then glued on to the card.

The sentiment is a clear stamp from Wild Rose Studio which I have stuck onto a green scalloped circle and then attached to the card. I have also added 4 gold corner peel offs to the image panel.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

To be updated.

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Aww what a sweet card, love the image, colours and those Christmas baubles xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x