Friday 25 November 2011

My Papercrafter of the year entry

These are the projects that I entered for this years Papercrafter of the Year Competition ran through Papercraft Essentials Magazine. The last date for entries was yesterday and the competition has now been judged according to their website although they haven't announced the winners yet. As I haven't heard anything I am sure I didn't get very far as there are so many super talented crafters out there but I thought it was worth the experience and that you might like to see the projects I entered.

Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. I think you've done a great job there, fabulous!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, i love the wine bottle cover. can i please ask where you got the template from. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x