Wednesday 21 December 2011

My DT card for Pennys Holiday Gifts Challenge

Here is my DT card for our Holiday Gifts challenge over at Pennys. We are sponsored this week by Digi Darla so why not hop over and join in the fun.

The cute image I have used is called Better to Give and is by our wonderful sponsor Digi Darla. I have used both Promarkers and Copics to colour this image as I find the reds in Copics are not as bright red as the Promarkers. I then matted on red card before sticking onto the main card.

I cut a piece of A4 card in half in Portrait mode and then scored some folds and joined together to create this folded card. The backing paper I have used was from a Pepper and friends A4 paper pack, it doesn't really show in the photo but the presents on the paper are actually glossy and glittery.

I added a Merry Christmas sentiment on the front and a couple of snowflakes that I punched out of white glitter card with my Martha Stewart Snowflake punch, I also added 2 snowflakes to the main image panel.

I used a couple of Label 10 nestie dies to cut a message area on the inside of the card too.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

To be updated

Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie this is gorgeous what a fabulous card fold loving the papers and that image a super card have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julie
    Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card!
    Great JOB!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous, i love the colours used

    Sorry I have not been able to visit your blog in such a long time, I have been so busy, and there have not been enough hours in the day.

    I wanted to also wish you a very merry christmas and a happy new year from our house to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This type of folder DT card look really good.It some extra ordinary fantastic work on this card.It's amazing.

    petrol scooter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x