Wednesday 7 December 2011

My DT card for Pennys Merry Christmas challenge

Here is the card I made for our challenge over at Pennys this fortnight. Our theme is Merry Christmas so a chance to get some more christmas cards done. We are sponsored this week by Some Odd Girl and Digi My World so why not hop over and join in the fun HERE

I have used a card blank which has a very pretty edge from Craftwork Cards

The papers are from 2 Pink Petticoat downloads which I have mat and layered onto silver mirri card.

The image is from Some Odd Girl and is called Penguin love with igloo which I have coloured with Copics, isn't he cute?

The sentiment has been computer generated and then mat and layered onto a silver scalloped circle.

I have added silver mirri Card Candi from Craftwork cards and added snowflakes cut from white glitter card with my Martha Stewart snowflake punch to finish it off.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

To be updated

Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. this is so sweet!! Love the colours, your combo of DP's, and the fabulous layers!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool in light blue Christmas card, Julie! I'm in the process of conceptualizing a card in gold for a January project and your card just makes a wonderful inspiration source for it. Thanks!!

    And thanks for having me as your Guest Designer for the week. So glad to have joined you. =)

    Kathleen - GDT
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little Penguin, he looks like Pingu! Fab card, I love all the blingy mirri card candy!

    love MagsB x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so adorable Amy and I LOVE the design!! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous Christmas card Julie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x