Tuesday 19 January 2016

My Lacy Sunshine Creative Designer Card


Here is my Lacy Creative Designer card, this month we are using the Theme Love and I was given this gorgeous image by Heather 

It's called


It's available in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe HERE 

Below is a colour chart showing the Copic Colours I used to colour


I have also used the following ingredients to complete my card

Forever Friends hearts backing paper
Spellbinders classic circles and scalloped circle dies
Heart felt ribbon
Sue Wilson Heart of Hearts die

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

613 Avenue Create Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu  use more than 1 die
Glitter n Sparkle  Monochrome
Great Impressions Lovey Dovey
Lil patch of crafty friends  Anything Goes
OSAAT  No square or rectangle cards
The ribbon girls  Any Image
Crafty Friends  Anything Goes
Scrappers Delights  Anything Goes

Also I'd like to remind you that our Anything Goes challenge is still running and we would love to see your creations so please head over to the challenge HERE to enter yours

Thanks for looking
x

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous Julie. Just had to pop by after spotting this beauty on my blog roll.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearts so your I like your card ...thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Crafty Friends, looking forward to see other work soon, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Julie. Thanks you so much for sharing it with us at OSAAT. Good luck and we would love you to join us again next time. Christine DT x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, another beautiful card, gorgeous image and I love the heart die... thanks for sharing it with CRAFTY FRIENDS... good luck in the draw and hope to see you next time, Hugs Diane Louise (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card! I LOVE the stand-up fold, the heart theme, and your lovely image! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! The stand up card is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x