Sunday 7 February 2016

My Lacy Sunshine Creative Designer Card

Here is my Lacy Sunshine Creative Designer card for our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine where we are celebrating Mardi Gras

Our theme as always is
Anything Goes

We would love to see your creations so please head over to the Lacy Sunshine blog HERE to enter your wonderful creations and to see what my talented team mates have made to inspire you

The gorgeous image I got to use for this card is called Stardust Enchantress 
and its available in the Lacy Sunshine Store HERE

I have used the following Copics to colour
I have also used the following ingredients
2 Lilac Feathers
Mulberry flowers
Craftwork cards Gold Mirri card candi
Spellbinders Octagon and scalloped octagon dies 
Domed peel offs in each scallop 
Digi Sentiment
Craftwork Cards Feather 8 x 8 paper form Venetian paper pad

Thanks for looking 
x

1 comment:

  1. What an outstanding job you did with her! One of my favorite Enchantress's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x