Wednesday 1 April 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge My Favourite things

This is a card I made for a very kind crafting lady I met through the Docrafts website I think, she very kindly sent me some craft bits to me last week so I just wanted to show my appreciation and say thank you. I have entered this card for the Charisma Cardz Challenge
http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.com/
as I have used my favourite things to make it. My favourite craft items are my nesties which I have used here, I also love my big shot for using the cuttlebug folders, another of my favourite items and I love this Messy Rabbit stamp from Joanna Sheen and some lovely spotty ribbon. I hope she likes it, thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. I am sure she will love it Julie. I do!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real cutie!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure she'll love it. Very pretty card.Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x