Sunday 12 April 2009

Pollycraft Challenge

This is my card for this weeks challenge for Pollycraft http://pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ This week there was a theme of downloadables. I downloaded Alex with his snail and cut round him with my square nesties, I coloured him in with my prismas. The brads I bought from a closing down sale, ribbon from my local craft shop, eskimo wool and backing paper and peel offs from my stash. I used my whale of a punch deckled edge for the sentiment. Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. Hw looks great so do them brads, thanks for joining us this time at pollycraft hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card...fantastic & love the brads.
    Thanks for joining us and good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS CARD.THANK YOU FOR ENTERING MY CANDY & GOOD LUCK. DENISE X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x