Tuesday 14 April 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge

This weeks challenge at Charisma Cardz http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.com/ was to make something using the colours green and purple so this is the card I made. The image is a woodware clear stamp coloured in with my prismas, papers, peel offs and flower and gem from my craft stash. The horizontal piece of card underneath the image is actually pale green but this has not come out very well in the photo and it looks almost cream but it is green. Tag punched out from my Whale of a punch deckled tag punch. Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, Julie! I love it! I'd totally forgotten that I have that Woodware stamp set too! I must hunt it out as those cats are so cute!

    Hugs, Sem x

    PS Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my Sunday Sketch & Stamp bio post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love that image. A wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x