Sunday 30 August 2009

My blog candy winner is

I am very sorry for the delay in posting my blog candy winner.

I would like to thank everyone that entered and to those that have become new followers and thank you also to my existing followers, your comments mean so much to me.

Without further ado, the name my 12 year old daughter Freya chose was Teri http://teriscraftspot.blogspot.com/. Congrats Teri, please email me your addy so I can send the goodies out to you on Tuesday.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic bank holiday weekend, thanks for looking Julie x

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhh my gosh Julie! Thank you soooo much! How fab! I'm over the moon :o) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Will email you now!

    Teri xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x