Wednesday 12 August 2009

Ross's passing out parade card

I haven't posted many cards recently as I haven't made any or entered any challenges recently as I feel I have lost my mojo a bit. Here is the first card I have made in a while, its for my best friend Ju's 17 year old son Ross who has his passing out parade tomorrow, so she is on her way to Harrogate as I write this. I have kept it pretty simple, the image is a free from the Edupics website which I have printed onto some free background camouflage paper which I found through google. I then cut around the camouflage and stuck the bits onto the plain image I had already printed onto the card base and coloured the other bits in with Promarkers. I hope he likes it. Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. This is great Julie, it looks fab with the camouflage papers. Ross should be made up with it. Hope you get your mojo back soon.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card... brilliant idea to print onto the camouflage paper. Most effective julie!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is brilliant, fab card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x