Tuesday 18 August 2009

Henrys Birthday Card

Here is the card I have made for the son of some friends we met when we were on honeymoon in the Maldives. I have used a free template found here http://timelesstreasuretrunk.com/freetemplates/freetemplates.html and used my nesties to make the circles for the wheels, I have cut out his name and age with my Cuttlebug Olivia alphabet and used Sizzix dies to make the driver. Henry is train and tractor mad but his parents asked me to make a tractor card from them so I had to do a train, I hope he likes it. Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute. I am sure Henry will be so pleased to receive it.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, I love this little train card and the way you have put Henry's name and age on the engine :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x