Tuesday 29 June 2010

One for the lads


Another card made, this time one for the lads.

I have followed the sketch over at Cupcake Craft. The image is a Karens Doodles digistamp which I have coloured in with Promarkers.
The papers are from a 6 x 6 pad by Dovecraft called Masculine. I have edged the star and strip papers with silver fine line peel offs. I have cut the circle and scalloped circle out with my nesties. I have used a round punch to snip off the corners on the image and then stuck onto blue card, I rounded off the corners with a corner rounder punch and stuck 4 clear gems in each corner. I have faux stitched around the circle and the image with a green and blue fine tipped end of a Marvey Le Plume pen.

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Karens Doodles Scandinavian Stitching
Cupcake Craft Sketch
Charisma Cardz For the boys
Paperplay Sunglasses
Our creative Corner Blues and Greens
One stitch at a time Stars and stripes
Papertake Weekly In stitches

Thanks for looking x

12 comments:

  1. Great card. Love your choice of image.
    Thanks for joining us at KDSC :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, what a fab card. Love the image and the papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this fab image:O) Great card for a lad;) Love the papers and design.
    Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles Scandinavia, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! That image is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just love this that image is brilliant love the layout on this too thanks for playing at OSAAT this week,hope to see you again soon,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fabulous card Julie, great image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous male card Julie. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Julie and I love that image too.
    Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT this week.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool! What a great image...I love it!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun, male card, love it. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Card.Thanks for joining in this week with the OSAAT Challenge.Good luck hope to see you on Sunday.
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great mail card I love that image! Thanks for playing along at One Stitch at a Time.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x