Tuesday 7 September 2010

A Dedication card for Nathan


I was asked to make a card for a friend who needed a card for a little boys dedication ceremony and this is what I came up with.
The image is a Forever Friends rubber stamp by Docrafts which I have coloured in with Promarkers.
The name and dedication details have been computer generated, I have then cut out circles and scalloped circles to mount them on using my nesties. I stuck the image and the other circles using 3d foam pads to raise from the card.
I then cut decorative edging with my Martha Stewart punches and added blue ribbon along the top before sticking to base card. I then added a matching blue bow.
The lettering for Nathans name has been cut with my Quickutz dies.

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Crafty Creations White plus one other colour
Fab n Funky Living in a meterial world - ribbon
Cute card Thursday Material girl - ribbon
Stamp Something Something cute
Our creative corner ABCs and 123's
Allsorts New beginnings
Incy Wincy Celebrate

Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable - love that little bear image - and you did a wonderful job with the white plus one challenge at Crafty Creations! Thanks for joining us!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super sweet card - love the softness of it.
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us this week over at Stamp Something.

    Hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x