Wednesday 15 June 2011

The box to match Freya's birthday card



Here is the gift box I made to match Freya's birthday card. I have used the same layout as the card. If you want to see the card Click here

The box measures 15cm x 15cm wide and 4cm deep, the papers I have used are from Nitwits, the image is from Lili of the valley, the flowers are from my craft stash and the leaves have been cut using a Leone M punch.
I have used my Marianne Designs die to cut the pretty circle and my nestie circle to cut the paper to cut the paper inside the circle, my Martha Stewart punch for the lace doily border and my new Martha Stewart PATP Deco flowers punch for the border around the box.

I am entering this box into the following challenges
MAWTT Anything but a card
Make it Monday Anything goes
Lexi's creations No sentiment

Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

  1. So so cute.... My daughter would love that, it would be full of paper flowers in no time.. (pinched from my table I might add)
    Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just adorable!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Julie!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous the box, and the card are! Lovely choice of colours, and the LotV girlie is such a cutie!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This box is just fab! Love the colours & the LO is fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us over at MAWTT!Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your project on *Take it Monday* and I am charmed with it! Love the color of your card and that darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty box...

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie
    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Lexi's Creations !
    Have a wonderful day and good luck in the draw ◕‿◕

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x