Wednesday 29 February 2012

MY DT Project for Pennys Photo Inspiration Challenge

Here is my DT project for our challenge over at Pennys. Our theme this week is to use the following Photo for inspiration

We are sponsored this week by Lia stampz, Stamp Fairy, The stamping boutique and Kenny K's so why not hop over and join in the fun HERE

The lovely image I have used is called Soho and is by Kenny K's which I have coloured with the following Copics, R27, C7, E000, E27, E53, E55, E57.

I have made a box from black card which measures 4 x 4 and is 1 inch in height. The paper I have used is from a 6 x 6 paper pad by Papermania called Creative Tones in antique white and after cutting them to size I edged them with gold fine line peel offs before sticking to the box.

I have used my Scalloped circle and plain circle nesties to cut the image and the red layer underneath which I mounted onto the box with 3d foam pads.

I am entering this box into the following challenges

To be updated

Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x