Sunday 29 July 2012

My DT Card for challenge 124 over at OSAAT

 
Here is my DT card for our challenge over at OSAAT, our theme for this week is 
"Use a Digi"
A nice easy theme so we hope many of you will be able to join in.

We are sponsored this week by 


The image I have used is called Swirly Owl Branch and its by Claire of Hope Jacare Doodles, its available in the Stitchy Store HERE

I have used the following Copics to colour. E37, E43, E57, E59, G12 and R20. I have also used an embossing folder to emboss the brown and pink card before sticking to my stepper card.

The trees have been cut with a Cheery Lynn Princess Tree die and the flowers with a Die-namics die.
I've used Card Candi by Craftwork Cards along the front and in the centre of the flowers.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

To be updated

Thanks for looking 
x

7 comments:

  1. A lovely stepper card and gorgeous colours. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Julie! That image is gorgeous and I love the colours and layout too :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous ,fabulous colouring and a great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie this is one fantastic card I love the card fold also the wonderful colours which are my all time favourite combo, that image and the card candy look wonderful.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you have done with this image Julie ! The stepper card is gorgeous !!

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous design Julie...beautiful colours too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous owl card Julie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x