Wednesday 13 March 2013

My DT card for Pennys Ribbon and Diecuts challenge


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Pennys Challenges

Our theme for this week is 

Ribbon and Diecuts
You must use ribbon AND at least 1 diecut

We have 2 fabulous sponsors this week 

and 
We can't wait to see what you make for this challenge so please head over to the challenge blog
HERE to enter your creations and to check out what my team mates have also made
to inspire you

Here are the details for my card

The image I have used is by Robyns Fetish, its called Peter da puppy which I coloured with Copics

The papers are from Nitwits - the collection is called Tail Wags

I have also used Craftwork Cards card candi, my Memory Box macrarena corner die, Spellbinders octagon and scalloped octagon nesties, ribbon from my stash and a gold peel off in each scallop

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

Paper Playtime Anything Goes
Stamp and create Fur or feathers
Avenue 613 Anything goes and optional sketch
Stamptacular Sunday To die for

Thanks for looking 
x

4 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card Julie and so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image, love the card! Thanks for joining us over at Paper Playtime Anything Goes challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! I love how you mixed the papers and your creative use of the ribbon! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! I love how you have done the ribbon and your corner die cut!Thanks for joining the Stamptacular Sunday challenge and good luck!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x