Monday 4 November 2013

My DT card for our new challenge over at Sketch and Stash


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Sketch and Stash

 using the sketch below


we also have an optional theme of Fairy Tales

We are sposnored by 


and


so head on over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations and to see what my talented teamies have made to inspire you 

Here are the details for my card 

The cute image I have used is by Crafty Sentiments, its called Ladybird and butterfly, I coloured her with Copics

The papers I have used are from a 6 x 6 paper pad, I made the flowers using a Brittania rose die and I made the bow using the same patterned paper with a bow template, I then added 3 little pearls in the centre

Thanks for looking 
x

8 comments:

  1. Awww Julie this is super pretty. Adorable image and the bow is fabulous.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty and I love the bow.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely card Julie the image is so cute and the bow and flowers look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card and also the bow! great made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute and fabulous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Julie, love the image, colours and layout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. a gorgeous card darl & cute image.... love the dp's & I really need to do some more of those bows for my cards too... they're so pretty especially matching the dp's ;)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x