Sunday 31 August 2014

My DT card for Lacy Sunshine


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine Challenges



Our theme for you this fortnight is

Include a window

so head over to the challenge blog here to enter your creations and to see what my talented team mates have made to inspire you

I  decided to make a pendulum card as it has an aperture as well as using my image which also includes a window

The image I have used is called Savannahs Secret Window and is available in the Lacy Sunshine Stamp Store HERE
using my Copic Pens to colour

I have also used the following ingredients

Sue Wilson Faux quilled blooms die set
Sue Wilson quilled leaves die
Sue Wilson Dotty Itty Bitty Bow die set
Lili of the valley clear sentiment stamp
Circle and scalloped circle nesties   
Papers from Nitwit Promises collection
Craftwork Cards card candi
Cheery Lynn die 
3 jump rings to dangle the image from 
Gems 
Pearl in the centre of the bow

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

To be updated 

Thanks for looking 
x

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, love the blue and lilac combination.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x