Wednesday 5 November 2014

My DT card for Inky Impressions Creative corners challenge


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Inky Impressions


Our theme for you this fortnight is 

Creative Corners 

We are looking forward to seeing your decorated corners on your creations so head over to the challenge blog HERE to enter yours, and to also see what the rest of the team have made to inspire you

The gorgeous image I have used for my card is called Danny and Delilahs sled ride, its available in the Inky Impressions store HERE
I have coloured the image and sentiment with Copics

The Winter Fun sentiment is also available in the Inky Impression store HERE

I have decorated my corners using Wild Rose Studio snowflake corner die and Sue Wilsons holly accessories dies

I have also used the following 

Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle nesties
Sue Wilsons Dotty Itty Bitty bow die 
Sue Wilsons ribbon die
Blue snowy backing paper from my stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges

To be updated 

Thanks for looking 
x

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Julie - the die cuts look amazing and so intricate - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card hun, love this image so sweet & your corners are fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x