Wednesday 23 September 2015

My DT Project for Pennys Challenges


Here is my project for our new challenge over at Pennys Challenges
 
Our theme for you this week is 

Feature an Ice cream
or
Use your favourite ice cream flavour in colour

(Don't forget to state what ice cream flavour colour you have used)

We have 2 fabulous sponsors

Lacy Sunshine

so head over to the challenge blog to enter your creations and to see what my talented team mates have made to inspire you 
I have made a self closing gift box using a fabulous image from Lacy Sunshine
using Mint Choc Mint patterned papers as my Ice cream colours
I have used a Rory image, my favourite character from Lacy Sunshine 
She is called Rory Eggstra Delivery and is available in the Lacy Sunshine Store HERE
I have coloured with the following Copics
TBA
The pretty papers I have used are from a First Edition pad called Summer Breeze, a lovely double sided and glitter pack of paper, its my favourite pad ever

I have also used 
Brown and white gingham ribbon
Craftwork Cards card candi in the centre of the bow
and 
Spellbinder scalloped and classic oval nesties

I am entering this creation into the following challenges 

Art By Miran Anything Goes
Craft for the craic  Not square or a rectangle
Stempelsonne  Anything Goes
Lil Patch of crafty friends  Anything Goes
Craft Dee Bowz  Anything goes with a handmade bow
Karleigh Sue  Anything but square
Love to scrap  Anything Goes
Papernest dolls  Anything Goes

Thanks for looking 
x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful shaped box and love the cute image and papers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative shaped gift box! It's cute and having a vute image helps. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours and great shape
    Thank you for joining us at Craft for the Craic
    Pixie ( DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super! Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! The colors are just beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card thanks you for joining us at Karleigh Sue Challenge
    Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shape! very sweet :)
    Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap! Best of luck with your entry! Please join us again!
    Tammy - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x