Sunday 8 November 2015

My DT card for Lacy Sunshine

 

Here is my DT card for Lacy Sunshine 


Our theme for you this fortnight is 

Tic Tac Toe - 3 in a row 

  I have used the 3rd vertical line but my card also fits the 3rd horizontal line too 

Head over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations using one of the lines above and to see what the rest of the have made to hopefully inspire you 

The gorgous image I have used is called Cherry Bomb Happy Hour Pin Up and is from Heathers Happy Hour Collection 

You can find her in the store HERE

I have coloured her with the following Copics 

E51, E33, E37, C0, C00, V15, V20, V25, R29, R39, R20, B21, E34, E50, G40, RV11 

 I haven't made a slider card for ages so thought this would be fun as the message is revealed when the ribbon at the top of the card is pulled

I have also used the following ingredients 

Purple gems
Joy Crafts Corner die
White pearls
Gingham Ribbon
Freebie sentiment from Crafty Cat

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

 To be updated 

Thanks for looking 
x  

1 comment:

  1. brilliant slider card and love the fabulous corner dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x