Sunday 6 March 2016

My Lacy Sunshine Creative Designer Card


Here is my Lacy Sunshine Creative Designer card for our new Wild Anything Goes challenge

All the creative designers have used Heathers images from the "The Zoo Boo's collection to create their projects

Head over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations and to see what the rest of the DT have made to hopefully inspire you

I also have some great news to share
Not only do we have the normal challenge on the Lacy Sunshine blog HERE, we are now holding challenges on our Facebook group too so you have more chances to win


I got to use this sweet image which is called Hootie Boo, it's available in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe HERE

I have coloured with the following Copics


I love this new fold which is new to me

Other ingredients used for my card are 

Patterned paper from Nitwits Autumn Enchantment FQB
Crealies flower die
Leaf flourish die
Peel off gems 
Spellbinders classic circles dies
Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink to edge the patterned paper

Thanks for looking 
x

3 comments:

  1. Super adorable project.. Hugz from MaryAnn Lacy Sunshine DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie what a cute card and i love your design.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x