Thursday 28 April 2016

Lacy Sunshines Gnome Month - Nana Gardening Gnome


As I mentioned in an earlier post, it's all about Gnomes this month over at Lacy Sunshine and here is my 2nd creation using another one of Heather's wonderful gnome images, this one is called Nana Gardening Gnome, it's available in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe HERE, and I have also used Heather's 
Gnome Digi Bits to complete the stepper card, this set can be found in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe HERE

I have coloured with the following Copics


I then just added a couple of butterflies using Cheery Lynn butterfly die and some olive green polka dot ribbon, bow and some little gold gems to finish the card off


Thanks for looking 
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie what a great card and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x