Friday 16 July 2010

Anything but a card





Here is a Japanese origami box I made which has absolutely no glue or tape holding it together, just the folds. There is also an insert which can have photos or verses etc put in there as a little keepsake.
I have just used some papers I had in my craft room, a gold brad and a prima flower. I haven't decided what I am going to put in the insert book yet. The gingham ribbon is from Hobbycraft.

I am entering this box into the following challenges
Create for fun Anything but a card
Creative Cottage No cards allowed
Charisma Cardz Pink
Crafty Catz Anything but a card
Get sketchy Sketch, my box lid follows this sketch

Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

  1. wow this is brilliant so clever, love it! thanks for joining us at the creative cottage, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie
    A gorgeous box,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so clever! I can't believe there is no glue involved and yet it holds the shape! Beautiful! thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you are clever and thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how clever!! looks super, thanks for joining in with craftycatz this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an amazing and pretty project. Thanks so much for playing at Charisma.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely idea. Would make a fab album. Thanks for playing at Crafty Catz this week
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x