Saturday 10 July 2010

Donkey card for Michelle


Last night I managed to make a card for Michelle, I am sure many of you have already read about her terrible news but if not I found out Here
I wanted to make her a card to wish her a speedy recovery and lovely Karen (My favourite digistamp artist) at Karens Doodles is offering this gorgeous donkey digi for free to help with the card drive for Michelle as she is mad on donkeys.

I used a base pink card. I followed the sketch over at Friday Sketchers this week. The paper is from Dovecraft 6 x 6 piece of cake paper pad. I have run the pink card through two of my Cuttlebug embossing folders, coloured the image in with Promarkers, cut out the computer generated sentiment with my oval nesties, added some ribbon and a bow made in the same ribbon to the card. I have added the image and sentiment onto card with 3d foam tape.

Apart from sending this card off to Michelle pronto, I thought I would enter it into a couple of challenges to spread the word.
A spoonful of sugar Michelles card drive
Friday Sketchers Sketch
Stamp Something Recipe - One DP, One ribbon and one image.
Dare u 2 digistamp The great outdoors

Thanks for looking and if anyone gets a chance to make a card for Michelle I am sure it will help her make a speedy recovery knowing that so many crafters are thinking of her at such an awful time. x

2 comments:

  1. Adorable project and I know Michelle will love it! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Fab Card, great layout, colours & colouring Julie!!!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week! Hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x